2010年12月6日星期一

Conclusion

University of years is over, I think I have time to look under their own, and three years to learn what they had gained something, getting close to graduation, my heart very oppressed, no one can understand I think maybe in the eyes of others I did not need to let them understand why. Closer to the terminus of the University, but, I feel more and flies at a loss.

Each terminal is expected to get what I always something, but I now find that I was wrong, I did not really get what may be just some of the so-called hodgepodge of useless things, do not and they have a relationship. I found that I've played a clown in life, I was always the wrong direction, wrong, wrong to see the background, while they know nothing about, still very comfortable, very happy ... ...

Really a good reflection of the past, and how many targets have been implemented or realized, perhaps not much, but I feel I have still kept sleeping or chaotic, just as a sleeping Now in the end could not understand their own souls to do what is dream, or is doing. I always stood at the foot of running things people see things, with the ancient words, I am a full slave, I always kept in effect for others, but yourself? It is always a full slave, I have always kept denying the fact that this already exists, but the fact is the case, it is very cruel, so I am sad for themselves, and even tears.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO Services

没有评论:

发表评论