2011年1月5日星期三

Can not love, but why meet

Can not love, but why meet

One night, often journeying to think. Is not this way around you to love you? Every thought, the heart will be painful. Dark night, only the left hand clenched right hand, so that my tears make the trip. Beloved, you know? All the sadness, because do not want to miss the familiar love, do not want to miss you so perfect in my heart. Many times, how I wish time could stop, so that their stay, do not say farewell, not that turn around.
When thinking of you, obviously upset, but still pretend to be strong. I know, it is because especially eager to hold your hand, slowly getting old together. Know, this is just the heart of the wishful thinking just between us, after all, across a blue sky. No oath, it is not time to embrace, before it will go to waste. I can only make a certain gentle tears of the night to tell myself: if the dynamic situation, the heart hurts.
May have accompanied you are accustomed to, you know, I'm lonely, need a gentle, and an imagination. In the days you're not, continue to call out a name in mind. Wish to use your name for all load from the faith of love, I believe, as long as the heart, love, lonely no more, no longer alone. Afraid of you out of my sight, since you are not afraid.
Traffic and impetuous world, hopeless Red Dust, the vast sea of people, who met with whom? Who Who warmth? Who can work with each other who, in a warm, walking? Honey, do not know when you started gentle obsession, I do not know when it started long horizon with your hand. Intoxicated sleep in your dreams, or in the warmth of your smile? All are engraved in my heart. Know, this is the edge.
When the conversion years quietly, when the vicissitudes of my eyebrows slowly entered the temple, you, so in front of me.
Have been reluctant to admit that you and I miss the season just a meet, just do not want to miss where to find a long absence, moved, feeling the heart beats. Thought of this, actually wet his eyes. Maybe that feeling with your kindness; may be, bathed in your tenderness; perhaps, frustration with your choice; perhaps only for themselves and the flow ... ... but I still do not regret in his eyes, because I know, You will not regret! This would be enough.
Sometimes, perseverance is so difficult to understand people, the unreasonable one persists. Honey, you and me really meant a past life or this life doomed? If you can not love, why let us meet?
A Acacia Xianchou, this situation no account can be removed only under the brow, but our hearts. Dreaming several times, is still missing. Sigh! Who ripped the past life connected to the red line, so much the thoughts of the suffering life; who is plucked with the thoughts of the zheng, a tremor of the heart, it brings tears of hearts, whispered chant is you, Things tenderness, gentle covenant. Spring in the endless thoughts, such as grow wild like weeds, but also with the quietly across the years. Only sigh, you can find, Xi He dreams come true!

没有评论:

发表评论