2010年9月18日星期六

If you say

When she came, I was a bit surprised. Although his face look a little pale, but in good spirits, nothing like the written medical record so bad.
"Dr Cheung, I did not sick." She sat down, mouth open is this sentence.
I smiled and said: "how do you prove you're not sick?"
She looked at me, eyebrows micro-pick, it seems I am not satisfied with her skepticism. "I am also a psychology, but the direction of main attack behavior. I control my own behavior, make you look like a mental patient suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder."
"Why are you doing?" If it is really a show, have to say, her acting, impressive.
"Because my mom did not want to be brought back to Korea." Here she stopped. One minute to minute, it added: "As long as I'm crazy, the fear of death of the woman will not dare to take me away."
"You hate her, why?"
"She is a selfish, greedy vain woman."
In her face I saw the hate. In the end what kind of in the past, so she is also not a stranger to cover up, revealing the face of strong emotions. "I have to do to you an assessment to determine the authenticity of your words."
She nodded, with experience in this respect.
Down a series of tests, out showed that she really did not sick. She looked at me frankly, a little on the test results are not unexpected, but rather I have some accidents.
"I praise your acting is good, or say that you terrible?" I said half-jokingly.
"Casually, I do not care." She stood up, put on your coat, "Dr Cheung, a day after this time, I'll be here. My mom there, would you tell her I was sick very seriously." She bent over, hands shore table, leaned my face, his face serious, said: "You know, I hate her. if you told her the truth, I must follow her to South Korea. By that time, I will become a true mental patients. you do not want to see this outcome, right? "
I'm sure that in her face, I see a threat, the threat of naked.
Straightened up, she left the chic.
Really is an interesting "patient", I can only think like this.

Over the next month, she'd arrive on time to. With a thick stack of papers and notebooks, sitting beside the sofa, no one else to work together. Asked her blessing, I am more than an hour a day of rest.
"Are you a translation?" She came to a stop, sometimes, we chatted for a while.
"Be it. In a translation company to do part-time, earn living expenses."
I looked at the paper beside her. English, Japanese, Korean, French, yet there are four languages. "You will several languages?"
"Not Chinese, then, will the five countries." She stretched, the last document on the table. It appears that she had completed the workload.
I do from time to time on her assessment. As for her outstanding acting, so I worry that she is a normal state is also performed to the. However, it seems, she is normal.
"Dr Cheung, today is my birthday. You can come with me before?"
Is that invitation? I looked at the schedule, said: "Well, I am free tonight."
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论