2010年9月18日星期六

Tianjin Tou, where a Hong Qiu

"Green pity that though, and your heart bleeding ah!" Mother curtains, came over and hugged me gently, tears to my hair, I heard the voice. At this point I think I must look like such a ghost, wearing a festive red dress, her face a little color but did not.
"Great Grandma, the old lady asked me to inform you, at an auspicious time to, go up the hall." Audio-visual pairs of crackers outside the invisible hand pulled tight to my heart hurts. A while the scent swarmed the mouth, and hurried to cover your mouth with a handkerchief, can not let his mother see. Pretend inadvertently put the blood stained handkerchief smoothly on the table, smiled on the side still sobbing mother said: "Mom, let's go, let Xi Chen and sister can not wait too long."
"My daughter Bitter ah! Do not blame your mother, all life ah!" I still smiled and nodded to her, pick up the table, his face painted rouge on a thick layer. Look in the mirror reflects the strange woman out of his head is a pearl hairpin, also made his face the color red, the only failed to cover up the pair of empty eyes, like a paper doll without a soul.
"Mom, I look good?" I asked, standing up pretending to be easy.
"My daughter ah, you want to cry to weep, do not frighten mother ah!" The eyes of the terrified mother is my familiar, she was afraid that I take things too hard. I chuckle to her that I have anything take things too hard, to really have any idea, and I have lived today saw the third married her husband's concubines.
Hall, decorated, festive, know do not know all the faces wearing a false smile, selfish people, ah, we saw new smile, which heard the old people cry. I still sit in the seat next to grandfathers and grandmothers, how ah familiar scenes from the last time as if it was less than one year, but next to me Yuanfu but never one into two. Glanced at the woman sitting next to me, his face is still ugly with a smile than cry, can not help but sigh from the heart. Obviously I should hate them is they took my husband, but I do not hate them, I sympathize with them, marry into the giants have been thinking about how glorious, do not know is so helpless. Grandma smiles to greet all the people, but after I get hit in the eye severe, she warned me not to stir trouble what tricks do this good match. I nodded at that, she seemed relieved, but also restored the smile before.
New people came in, my husband wore a white suit Chen Xi, handsome, imposing appearance, the bride wore a white Western wedding dress in drag, like a fairy. How to match a pair ah, if the eyes are irrelevant to me a couple, I will bless them psyche. However, this is my husband and another woman's wedding, I do not know how to handle. Ear constantly whispering voices heard, no doubt that more handsome groom, the bride more beautiful to the group, but, I vaguely heard the "poor woman." Mean me? Still said to me more than I young woman? Or is that the beautiful bride? Xi Chen's eyes when they meet me and have not moved away from my body, my eyes saw the thick the sadness and helplessness. I think there is any flowing from my face, and that seemed to throw off the eve of Chen's hand around the bride, I hasten to hand Shidiao tears, smiling at him and shook his head.

LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论