2011年6月30日星期四

him ye can in this way

Chimonanthus praecox had no idea she worked hard to create a happy family 20 years together with in gaoyan cracks occurred.

In gaoyan recently from go home and eat less to not come home for dinner, back from delays in the evening does not end the night. Lamei persuaded helplessness is useless, and anxious. Then dark shadow, see what kind of fresh wildflowers hook outside his soul. Blame is tail multiple times no results, but found him sitting in the Office of the front of the computer through the night playing with. Chimonanthus praecox could not understand, I do not know his nerve had broken down.

Some people say that chatting online is very fashionable, she did not believe, a 40 year old man, holding computer just to run home to the Office to the Internet, and that night, chatting on the Internet is so attractive? She wants to get to understand. She had dinner that evening, sitting at the table of open computer, into the chat room, chat a lot, of men and of women, older less, many people play the ancient paleo-strange NET. What saixishi, Wolf Howl in ugly, White Peony, sth See these names her, disgusted, is preparing to leave, and a new user on the screen.

"Hello, my name is fertile land, 38 years old, can I talk with you? ”

"Can can, my name is seedling, 36 years old. What are we talking points? "Calyx canthus, see the name grace, pounced on the other side of the invitation. "Would you talk about the family? "Fertile land asks.

"Hey, families have nothing to talk about? Still alone, brought a family I'm sad. ”

"I'm sorry, small seedlings, I do not know you, make you angry, my bad, shouldn't mention this topic. ”

"Fertile land, I don't blame you, I was that when the Manager's husband is 40 years old man, from morning till night does not come home, do not know what crazy blind really worrying! ”

"Oh, him ye can in this way, you have to take better persuade him, cherish for many years and his wife love it! "" Are husband and wife couples, I cherish others don't cherish me try one's best to persuade his wicked there, might also be ruthless stream were running water! By the way, you will have a warm home? ”
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论