2011年6月30日星期四

Xiaochu thank network

On the bridge on national Avenue, without any engagement, both recognized each other: Princess in the hair and shoulders, white shirt, blue Plaid skirt, slim small Chu; tall tall, handsome smiling like a mild, sunny "chance encounter". Maybe is has had too much in online communication, they are very natural, very natural eyes looked at each other, as if to see each other for life. He approached her, eyes focused, deep: "neat, my real name is tree. "Xiaochu heart skipped the word:" tree? "He gently pulled her hand:" do you know what I offer you meet here? "The evening breeze gently blowing her hair, she heard the heartbeat of his dub, shook his head. He gently said: "I tell you a story of two girls and I. ”

"Five years ago, I came to this city from Guangzhou practice traditional Chinese medicine, having two girls in affiliated hospitals: pure, gentle and pleasant yoga as meters of snow. They are very good very good friends, wearing the same clothes, singing the same songs, cut the same haircut, eating the same snacks, watching the same magazine, writing the same article of sth Like to do the same thing. Initially, the three of us are just good friends, just good friends. However, while both of her to like me, I was really a bit overwhelmed. I don't want to hurt one of these, but I can't have it both ways. That night, I separate Yoga such as here, told her: I really like is actually her, when sister meters of snow, but the heart damage meters of snow. Yoga in my arms and cry just like leiren, I eat my heart out. "Little Chu to listen carefully, not by asking:" her, isn't it beautiful? "" Very pure beautiful, shallow smile, as lovely as you. "" What happens? "Tree faint sigh:" my indecision, competing, so I will eventually lose them. Sad folly of Yoga do sth. in a fit of pique long-married Hong Kong; meters of snow to go to Shenzhen for healing the soul. I used the five-year time yourself in lonely repentance for past mistakes. "Xiaochu hearts suddenly have a very special emotional: to use their own teenage Heartthrob to appease him, keep him away from the pain. She sounds a bit Jiao, a little soft, sweet and pure: "I graduated from, shall we? "The trees look like stuffed reservoir of Millennium wine, make her drunk. He looked at her deeply as hydrostatic eye Wang: "do you mind if I do that past? "She gently shaking his head. "Do you mind if I do exactly ten years older than you? "She glanced shyly smiled:" that is my dream has always been. "She gently on his head on his shoulders, feeling that he's holding her hand, so warm, Enron. Snuggle is a tree, I feel so blessed and happy.

Xiaochu thank network, the chance encounter of fate, makes her first love in dreams love story.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论