2011年6月30日星期四

I have an article of her

I came to this place is the fall of lingsan. Couse, I just started my 16 years of age.
It's all because the purple Xin. She came here earlier than I, down about half a year of time water will leave early. I remember very clearly, because purple Xin's recommendation, I went to love network. It was the first time I came to love network. That day with the whole heart of curiosity in the entire hung out in the Forum.

Later, everything seems to become sensible. On the regular text. Only not so often to write text, often to see where the girls talk about emotional pain I felt uncomfortable so much. Of couse I, and the month is a beautiful mess, and in no mood to soothe the children of the so-called sad.

Couse love network is better. Be said to be very good. Like dream of carrying a large crowd. Early in the network to see the love so many words, has impressed me is ^O^ the fall Angel, we destroyed together. Hero named Yukihiro, which at that time, I just started listening to the Rainbow shortly. I remember falling Angel ^O^ said: "the youth is bloody. "Just now in the first three bamboo, purple Xin and ^ chimera Xuan ^ have now almost away from the love network, also very rare came back only once. The three, Angel ^O^ slightly cooked collaterals and fall some more. Her words, when an article an article read very pious. Until now she has less to write, still can recall those words about her.

I love is the name of the registered persistence of tears, and then months separated, mood text wanted to break out of the heart, so they decided to write at the love network. Before that, has written on a pad thick dozens. I remember the name of the article text, called don't understand State of mind. After that period of time, writing speed surge out of desire, and also because, in the nets got to know many people love. First ╠ a Myriad of years like I love you ︽, read: pulley *^, midnight, WY cat ear holes later kiss the rain of flowers, rain fall Maple and sunny.
Understanding ear hole WY cats is because I have an article of her name to the who that text. Those good years of quietly telling their landlord, and the people she came all the way. There was one of the most important girl, called Ivy. Just because like the cat narrow, WY cat ear hole and I had met. Even now, is so good, that comforted each other like a first time.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论